Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been waiting for this moment
Any1 visits here anymore?
@Vandetta_ u are wasting moni klose this community u foked  it up Sad Angry
[Image: xxXPnva.png]
Everyone should suck it up and admit that SA-MP was the only thing that we had in common. But at the same time SA-MP is finished too, merely a desolate land owned by (cheating/retarded) russians and DoS'ing kiddos who copycat servers. Anything else than the good old SA-MP that wasn't deeply corrupted and ruined won't do.

Find yourself a new game to play, and probably keep in touch with some of the people you've known thanks to SA-MP.
[Image: bvBPC30.png]
(10-09-2017, 10:01 PM)Jarek Wrote: Everyone should suck it up and admit that SA-MP was the only thing that we had in common. But at the same time SA-MP is finished too, merely a desolate land owned by (cheating/retarded) russians and DoS'ing kiddos who copycat servers. Anything else than the good old SA-MP that wasn't deeply corrupted and ruined won't do.

Find yourself a new game to play, and probably keep in touch with some of the people you've known thanks to SA-MP.

I still play samp and Yea I'm going inactive , My PC isn't performing as well as it was in Past weeks in black Friday I'm gonna get my self a beast !
[Image: xxXPnva.png]
(10-09-2017, 10:01 PM)Jarek Wrote: merely a desolate land owned by (cheating/retarded) russians

fucking well said
(10-09-2017, 03:18 PM)RAGERaven Wrote: Any1 visits here anymore?
@Vandetta_ u are wasting moni klose this community u foked  it up Sad Angry

If you knew better, you'd know no one pays on a daily activity for hosts. It is rather bought annually (per year). Which means, he doesn't spend additional money for keeping the site up right now.
Meh
[Image: DmUgf][Image: fexwyrd.png]