5.26%
4 5.26%
Both
67.11%
51 67.11%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Maps
Since I see a lot of complaints on the map, specify what needs to be changed. The bases or the capture zones.
"you are pissimestic", "vomitting and diarrhoea", "anniversity"
- Vandetta
get info at first which bases are hated by people and re map it. remember not all guys are mappers who use SAMP map editor/MTA map editor, map should looking nice, putting some objects its does not mean that you are mapper.
i love whole map of Global Warfare and OFS did great job, bases and whole map is looking nice, i am not saying that we cant make it better, but its not bad as some people saying it.
Whatever deity may guide my life, dear lord don't let me die tonight. But if I shall before I wake, I'd accept my fate
[Image: kNLXmpj.gif]
1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta - Sine Pari
Definitely the bases because they are buggy, and perhaps the capture zones because most of them are outdated. Nothing but the airfield in the bases is important, only these mapped airfields..
(12-13-2016, 04:49 PM)VIKING Wrote: get info at first which bases are hated by people and re map it. remember not all guys are mappers who use SAMP map editor/MTA map editor, map should looking nice, putting some objects its does not mean that you are mapper.
i love whole map of Global Warfare and OFS did great job, bases and whole map is looking nice, i am not saying that we cant make it better, but its not bad as some people saying it.
Vandetta_ , [AG]Hazard , LocMax , [D.X]GeN.KiLLeR[LoRd Cool My Community Leader!LocMax xD                                                          

(12-13-2016, 05:49 PM)[D.X]Gen.KiLLeR Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 04:49 PM)VIKING Wrote: get info at first which bases are hated by people and re map it. remember not all guys are mappers who use SAMP map editor/MTA map editor, map should looking nice, putting some objects its does not mean that you are mapper.
i love whole map of Global Warfare and OFS did great job, base s and whole map is looking nice, i am not saying that we cant make it better, but its not bad as some people saying it.

In addition change the emplacement of some bases like russia and USA cuz they are easy to snipe
[Image: 4wz3AYX.jpg]Credits to @_Teddy_
BOTH ARE LAGGY RN
i be hotter than some shit your mom cook in the sauce pan
Yes USA And Russia is easy to snipe so change something there , and Add a HQ At Balkan Base
HECU ! Better Than Any Recruit or Soldier![img=361x200]file:///C:/Users/Vedad/Documents/cyka.jpg[/img]
Away
Sir If possible plz add Pakistan team in server or if possible replace any old team with Pakistan team bcuz many players from Pakistan play in AG server and we want our team ingame Smile
If computers have no doors or fences,   who needs Windows and Gates?  Big Grin
I think we should all put as much effort as we can, and remap everything slowly and carefully. Try to make it as great as it can be. Expand the map so there is a bigger distance between bases(my opinion). Make team bases less vulnerable(sniping, etc), decrease number of vehicle inside team bases. Maybe try to map warzone inside cities such as LV and SF, everything collapsed, much garbage on the streets, fires and stuff like that so it really looks like its the war going on. If we could do that, that would be great, and I think that would increase number of players on the server too. If they see that something looks cool they will stay here for sure. If we want to make this community and servers great, we need to put biggest and greatest effort and it will probably pay off at the end.
“Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.” - George Bernard Shaw
Concluded. Both needs to be remade.
"you are pissimestic", "vomitting and diarrhoea", "anniversity"
- Vandetta